During the tour we will visit unique places of Kamchatka:
- Tolbachinsky Dol, cone, caves, dead forest, waterfalls, etc.
- Eruption of a volcano of Shiveluch.
- volcanoes - giants (Klyuchevskoy, Kamen, Ushkovsky, Bezymyanny, Tolbachik).
- Original villages: Kluchi, Kozyrevsk, Milkovo.
Meeting at the airport, transfer to Petropavlovsk (25 km). Accommodation at a hotel 3* (DBL), rest. Trip to Paratunka, swimming in pool with thermal water.
Day 2: Optional.
On this day it is possible to go on a helicopter excursion to Geyser Valley and Uzon Caldera, Walking excursion round Geyser Valley. Lunch is at Geyser Valley.
Or, Boat trip around Avacha Bay. Watching sea bird colonies of Babushkin Kamen Island, Three Brothers Rocks. Going out into the Pacific Ocean to Starichkov Island. Watching the sea birds colony (incl. the white-shouldered eagle) which is the biggest in Kamchatka. Sea fishing. Salmon lunch.
In the evening moving to the settlement Milkovo (280 km). Accommodation in hotel "Geolog".
Moving on Car to the beautiful volcanic massif formed by volcano Shiveluch (3307m) (350 km, 5 hours). Observing new lava cones, flows and caves. Overnight in tents.
Excursion walk (6-7 hours) to an active "young" dome of the volcano. Movement on lava and slag fields (volcanic landscapes, congestions of volcanic bombs). In the evening return to a camp.
Excursion walk (1 - 1.5 hours), to canyon "Wings of Gamol’s". After that, moving in the village of hunters, fishermen and loggers - Kozyrevsk (170 km, 3 hours).
Accomodation in a wooden house on a private tourist shelter. Classical Russian bath.
Moving on Car to the Tolbachinsky Dol, to the foot of the beautiful volcanic massif formed by volcanoes Ostry and Plosky Tolbachik (90 km, 3 hours). Observing new(eruption of 2013) lava cones, flows and caves. Overnight in tents.
On this day, we take a walk on the "Dead wood", the destruction of scoria and ash eruptions in 1975, climb the numerous caves. Visiting the North breakthrough (18 km) and to make a simple climb to the new Tolbachik cones, representing the volcanoes in miniature, their height of 100-200 meters. Roast hot dogs and buns in the cracks still hot lava.
Returning to Petropanlovsk-Kamchatsky. Early vehicle transfer (580km, 8-9hr) to the hotel. Stop and lunch in Milkovo on the way. Accommodation, rest.
Visit the fish market and souvenir shops. Delivery to airport.
The succession of the tour events may be changed.
If you want to see more or other tourist objects in Kamchatka, you can come a little earlier or leave later.
Cost of the tour is:
for 10 people – 67000 rubles
for 8 people–– 76000 rubles
for 6 people–– 87000 rubles
for 4 people–– 98000 rubles
for 2 people–– 107000 rubles
Additional payment for single accommodation at hotels is 9000 rubles
The helicopter excursion to Geyser Valley and Uzon caldera is held under favorable weather conditions and paid separately.
In the tour season of 2018
the cost is 40000 rubles
Boat trip around Avacha Bay and Pacific ocean – 4500
rubles per person.
The price includes:
1. Accommodation in the hotels, DBL, with breakfast.
2. Accommodation in a house on the tour in the shelter of Kozyrev.
3. 3 meals a day to the act of the tour.
4. Transportation during the tour (bus, car ..).
5. Base equipment: dishes, bivouacking furniture, mats)
6. Permission to visit Klyuchevskoy Park.
The price does not include:
1. Lunch and dinner "in civilization" (200-300 rub. in the cafe), (300-600 rub. in restaurants)
2. Additional tours.
Recommended to bring:
1) backpack or travel bag
2) Sleeping bag (hire 200r. Daily)
3) hiking boots or other warm boots.
4) removable shoes (sneakers)
5) personal care items, hair accessories,
6) warm jacket with a hood, or a puff,
7) sweater ...... fliska,
12) personal first aid kit.